I was depressed. That's why I blogged this.

Posted: Saturday, April 17, 2010 by alden policar in Labels: , , , , ,
0

          Yesterday, some guy sent group messages to all his friends, and it was like EVERY HOUR! God, it’s so irritating. Another thing is that it was very depressing.
         Anyway, I texted him and I said, “Dude, your GMs are making me depress.” He replied, “Sorry.” Then I said, “That’s okay. We all go through those times.” And he was like, “Mine’s different.” So, I didn't reply, and in my mind, I was like, what the fuck?!
          Your GMs were about love, dude. Saying that you have a broken heart, all the things she said were fake, and all the promises she made were nothing but lies. Move on, man. Too many people already said that. Your problem is so typical.
          Many people right now are suffering from earthquakes, typhoons, diseases, and all sorts of tragedies. And just because of love, you’re gonna be a drama queen? Move on, man. Don’t be such a crybaby.
          You know people, loving too much is very risky. You might end up having everything. But you also might end up having nothing.
            So, when the time comes that you end up with nothing, don’t dare put all the blames on him/her. Because the person you loved never told you to give him/her your everything. And before thinking that your world has ended just because you heart broke, think of the people who don’t eat three times a day, or don’t eat anything at all. You might just realize that you are one of the luckiest person in the world. :)

0 comments: