I got drunk! Ugh.

Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 by alden policar in Labels: , , , , , ,
0

          My classmates and I decided to go drinking yesterday. So, we went to Sherwood, Taft, and went partying. After an hour, I'm starting to feel tipsy and people just keep on texting and texting and texting. Here were some of my replies to them. :)))

"#asssssssytaaaaa!!!! Sa';@)))))"
"Hudnmluiinmsdi paaaaazlk;;k*'''*'"
"Tsnhsaina!!!! Shnmgahgowhallkjinkan sdi n percdysd atr poihol. Taupe ke sikmp hhil;!!!!!!j"
"4bal;!!$! Tabnfina$;!!!!"

          Those were just some of the short messages I've chosen to type in this post. Some were very long but don't make any sense. So, I'll just leave it to that. Anyway, here are some of their replies.

"ABAY P*T*NG*N* MO LASING KA NA! HAHAHAHA"
"T*NG*N*NG TXT YAN AUSIN M NGA!"
"P*T*. oo nlng."
"alden! anu? di ko gets txt mo!!"

          Oh my God. This is so embarrassing. Ugh.
          Anyway, this would be my first time to get drunk while going home alone. God, it was so hard. So, to people who's as weak as me, NEVER EXCEED YOUR LIMITATIONS, especially when it comes to drinking. I've learned my lesson. :)

0 comments: