A late blog for my birthday! "May 4, 2010"

Posted: Friday, May 7, 2010 by alden policar in Labels: , , , , , , , ,
0

          Wow. Just wow. I've never expected my birthday to be that special. I mean it was just too much. It was just May 3 when people started greeting me. I actually flooded my follower/friends' dashboards with greetings from people all over the Philippines. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Tinychat, SMS, Call, and in person. And when the clock striked 12, they showed me a YouTube video of them greeting me. It's just super overwhelming. Look! :'')



          Also, some created word arts/typographies for me. It was very touching. Here they are. :)


          I'm very honored to have people like these around me. I'm very thankful to God for He has given me the most perfect circle of friends that He can ever give me. I love you all so much. :)

0 comments: