Who are you? God?!

Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2010 by alden policar in Labels: , , , , ,
0

          I mean, dude, what happened to you? Telling a girl to get herself a reality check? Have you gotten yours? I know she has done mistakes, but do you really need to rub it in her face? Why not tell her in a nice way? Not fun, is it? I mean, that's just how you roll, right? Rude.
          You told her that she'll always be laughed at by her lack of understanding on a lot of things. Doesn't that hurt you? You, yourself, don't know the word understanding...Do I really need to explain this?
          Telling her that you helped her fix her grammar and attitude? Okay, grammar - that I can understand. But attitude? You gotta be kidding me. How can an act so rude help a person to be better? You could have told her how rude her statement was for some friend of yours in a nicer way. I think that could have helped her. Oh sorry. I forgot. That's not fun, isn't it?
          And lastly, big air head? Seriously? Not because you study in a prestigious university, and you're great with grammars, doesn't mean you're intelligent. Why? Because as far as I know, intelligent people can identify what's right and what's wrong. You don't.
          You seriously justify the quote, "Tell me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are."

0 comments: